Aldersgate offers opportunities for families to worship and grow together in our faith. Each fall, we kick-off a new season of Connect, an evening of fellowship, food and bible study together for families on Wednesday evenings. Our upcoming classes offer a variety of biblical studies and fun classes.
Winter 2016: January 6 – February 3
Connect – For Adults
CLICK HERE FOR INFO ABOUT MENUS & FORMATION GROUPS: Connect fall 2016
For more information about Wednesday night classes, please contact Johannah Myers or Susan Hamilton at (864) 244-1820.
Wednesday Night Connect Schedule:
- 5:30 – 6:20 p.m. Dinner served* Prices are as follows Adults- $6.00 each, Children and Youth – $4.00 each
- 6:15 – 6:50 p.m. Children’s Music
- 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Small group opportunities for adults and youth
- 6:55 – 7:30 p.m. Children’s Link (for 1st through 6th graders)
- 7:15 p.m. Chancel Choir
*Contact Susan Hamilton at (864) 244-1820 to make your dinner reservations.
Nursery is provided for children ages 0 – 5 downstairs in the K-2 room.
Connect – For Youth
7th – 12th graders
- Dinner in Parker Hall: 5:30-6:20 p.m.
- Ignite Small groups in the Youth Loft: 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Connect – For Children
- Cherub Choir (3-5 year olds) – 6:30 – 7:00 p.m.
- The Cherub Choir teaches preschoolers songs that will reinforce their understanding of Bible stories while also helping them discover their singing voices. The Cherubs usually sing in church during Advent, on Palm Sunday and on Mother’s Day.
- Location: Noah’s Ark room, downstairs
- Children’s Choir (1st – 6th graders) – 6:15 – 7:00 p.m.
- The Children’s choir is a fun time of singing and musical games. This group sings quarterly in worship and presents a musical in the spring.
- Location: Choir Room